Did You See the Latest Sassy & Crafty Release?
Hi! I normally post these on release day, but my bonus son's lacrosse league has been really active so that's where I've been spending a lot of nights. So today I'm sharing all the fun new stamps released for May 2021 by Sassy and Crafty Co.
1. Fly Away Stamp Set : I'm in love with this little girl and how delicate she looks. This 3" x 4" stamp set is just so cute and easy to color. I opted for a sepia kind of look with her and made a mini slimline card using Trinity Stamps - Clean & Simple Mini Slimline Panels die set. For the background, I used the Sassy & Crafty Bouncy Path stencil and some Ranger Solar Flare Glitter Gel.
2. Fly High Stamp Set : I don't know if I love the little fox or the adorable plane tied to the moon more. And there are more cute critters in this stamp set! It's just soooo sweet and fun to color. I used a My Favorite Things Slimline Grassy Edges stencil.
3. Ew, Humans Stamp Set - This set is out of this world. These alien stamps have some really funny sentiments that will make you giggle.
4. Drive On Stamp Set - Beep! Beep! Cuteness is coming through with this bear-y fun stamp set. I opted for a fun mini slimline and used Lawn Fawn's Slide on Over Die set to keep this cutie moving.
5. Home Sweet Home Stamp Set - This stamp set is so versatile. It comes with two single homes, four landscapes and three sentiments! It's a huge stamp set that allows you to make great backgrounds or scene. cards. I layered these stamps to create a whole town and die cut a heart and solely colored that in.
6. Sassy Girl - Fly Stamp Set - This evolved into my favorite stamp set. All of the Sassy Girls stamps are awesome, but this sentiment just stood out to me. "The sky was never the limit." What a powerful statement. With that strength, I opted to go pink... like HOT pink. I used Ken Oliver's Color Burst "Deep Space" from their Galaxy Set to create the background and added a magenta glitter gel using the Sassy and Crafty Stamp's Layering Comic Book Stencil.
I hope you find something new that you would love to color! And don't forget to check out all the new Sassy & Crafty Stencils too! If you decide to shop at Sassy & Crafty, please consider using my affiliate links (all the bold items have my affiliate links).
Thanks so much for joining in and I hope you have a Crafty Day!