In a house full of boys, coming up with fun cards that they would enjoy can be a challenge. This is why I love My Favorite Things' "Monster Sized" stamp set. It can be used for a boy or a girl, but in this card, I made a fun spinning interactive card.
- White Bristol Smooth Paper by Premieré by Nicole
- Copic Markers (for characters and background)
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks (for background)
- My Favorite Things "Monster Sized" stamp set
- Lawn Fawn "Slide On Over" Lawn Cut dies
- Altenew "Warp Speed" stencil
- Circular Foam Dimensionals
CLICK HERE to find out how to make this card or any spinner interactive card.
Thank you for following. Happy Crafting!