Warmest Wishes - MFT Sketch Challenge 411
My Favorite Things has a weekly sketch challenge that inspires so many crafters. I took on the challenge and used a retired Pure Innocence set called "Warmest Wishes."
First I colored the background using three shades of blue Distress Inks. Then I stamped the snowy background and embossed with white embossing powder. Next I stamped the little girl and colored her. Using a snow marker, I added a little dimension with the fuzz on her hat and scarf. What's a winter card without a little sparkle? I used added a little glitter with my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to all of the red. Lastly, I used MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips to die cut black cardstock and used white embossing powder to have the sentiment pop on the card. This cute card will be a great way to send warm wishes to someone you haven't seen in a while!
Below are the supplies used to make this card:
- My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence: Warmest Wishes Stamp Set
- My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX
- My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stitched Sentiment Strips
- My Favorite Things Extreme Black Hybrid Ink
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass
- Copic Markers: RV29, R29, R27, R17, C7, C5, C3, E11, E00, E000, E93, C2, C0
- Ranger White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Uchida Snow Marker