Copic Coloring with a side of Oxides, Please.
May 1st was Unity Stamp Company's 12th anniversary! It comes at no surprise that this family run business has become such a success when so much love is poured into ever part of their business. I've only known of Unity for a little over 3 years now and have quite an extensive collection. In fact, they are the ones that converted me from a clear stamp girl to a lover of red rubber stamps!
April was my 3rd year of subscribing to the Kit of the Month. I love them all and every month is a batch of stamps that inspire me in so many ways. Here's a card using the May 2020 Kit of the Month: Beginning of Anything.
- Stamps: Tulips from the May 2020 Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the Month
- Paper: Cardstock Warehouse - Black Licorice 100 lbs. cardstock, Recollections - Gold Foil 65 lbs. cardstock, Accent Opaque - White 120 lbs cardstock
- Ink: Gina K Designs - Amalgam Ink
- Copic Markers: RV42, R02, R11, G94, YG63, G82
- Distress Oxide: Abandoned Coral
- Die: Jillian Vance Design - Vintage Frame Backdrop
- Embellishments: Ranger - Gold Perfect Pearls & Stampin' Up - Foam Squares
Watch the video below to see this card come together. I hope you enjoy the video tutorial and subscribe to both my blog and my YouTube page to keep in touch!