Off the bat, I'm feeling retro! First thought was a comic book layout. I did some measuring of the stamps and the space of an A2 sized card and here's what I came up with!
Inspired by the colors of the packaging, I used some pinks and teals to jazz this all up. If you'd like to use this layout, here are the measurements:
- Card base is an A2 size card (4.25" x 5.5")
- Black cardstock layer is 4" x 5.25"
- Left stamped girl image is 2.25" x 3.5" of white cardstock
- Top right "OMG" image is 2.25" x 1.5" of white cardstock
- Lower right stamped girl image is 2.25" x 1.75" of white cardstock
Once I cut down the paper, I stamped the images and colored accordingly. I used distress inks on the background and a black gel pen for details. For a little extra, I used some Nuvo Crystal drops on the lips and glasses. Such a fun card to make.
- Copic Markers
- Distress Inks
- Black Gel Pen
- Nuvo Crystal Drops
I hope you enjoyed this card and find yourself shopping at sassyandcrafty.com.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!