OMG! Check Out Sassy & Crafty Stamps!
OMG! I'm so excited to be part of the new Sassy & Crafty stamp company's design team. Today is their launch day and I'm super excited to share my take on this SUPER cool stamp set, OMG.
Off the bat, I'm feeling retro! First thought was a comic book layout. I did some measuring of the stamps and the space of an A2 sized card and here's what I came up with!
Inspired by the colors of the packaging, I used some pinks and teals to jazz this all up. If you'd like to use this layout, here are the measurements:
- Card base is an A2 size card (4.25" x 5.5")
- Black cardstock layer is 4" x 5.25"
- Left stamped girl image is 2.25" x 3.5" of white cardstock
- Top right "OMG" image is 2.25" x 1.5" of white cardstock
- Lower right stamped girl image is 2.25" x 1.75" of white cardstock
Once I cut down the paper, I stamped the images and colored accordingly. I used distress inks on the background and a black gel pen for details. For a little extra, I used some Nuvo Crystal drops on the lips and glasses. Such a fun card to make.
- Sassy & Crafty - OMG Stamp set
- Copic Markers
- Distress Inks
- Black Gel Pen
- Nuvo Crystal Drops
- Creative Time Dies - Stitched Square Speech Bubbles
I hope you enjoyed this card and find yourself shopping at sassyandcrafty.com.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!